- Virginia too close to call
- North Carolina finally called for Bush -- but it took a while
- Big exit poll numbers for Kerry from the under-30s
- South Carolina Senate seat still up in the air.
- Oklahoma Senate seat -- Coburn is a terrible candidate, but Oklahoma is a tough nut to crack.
- Pennsylvania still too close to call.
I've been watching these things since '64 (all right, I wasn't eight yet -- but pretty savvy) and I still find it among the most amazing experiences. Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride.