Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I've been neglecting this thing for quite some time. Perhaps having a two-year-old in the house has some effect; perhaps it's just the case that after a certain number of times around the wheel, all the possible riffs that fit seem familiar. And, dare I say, hackneyed. "X" days out. "We know nothing." "We think we know something, but...." "The problem with the rat race is that the rats have a distinct evolutionary advantage." Of course, as I like to say, I'm busy writing my memoirs (which I kind of am, depending, of course, on the definition of "memoirs" -- what I have been writing on and off deals with a particular moment of my life when huge numbers of things changed and, even more amazingly, an even larger number of things really didn't, which was the most wonderful things of all). All right. I'll just publish. And write something that might have some actual significance later...

No comments: